Monday, August 15, 2011

Thinking of You

I was going to share a different card with you today, but after completing this one this morning, I couldn't wait another day to show it to you.  I am loving the way it turned out. Here is my card:



I wish you could see it "in person" it is sooooo much prettier than the picture.  Here is the recipe:

Stamps:   All a Flutter, Flores Suaves, Teeny Tiny Wishes
                French Script, French Foliage (all SU)
Paper:     Deja Views Home Collection, Bashful Blue and brown.
Ink:          Black, various SU markers
Other:      Ribbon,dimensionals, eyelet lace punch (MS),
                Tiny Tags punch (SU), blue embroidery thread

I actually saw this design in a book I just purchased called Coloring Techniques for Card Making by Keri Lee Sereika.  The card design is by Debbie Olson.  I found the cover of the book on Debbie's website  HERE
Her's is the top card (naturally) and my inspiration.  

That's it for me.  I'll have another card ready for you tomorrow.
Until we meet again....

Blessings,
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. I saw this on SCS on the Favorites of the week and had to come over here. I love all of your stuff. Doggone it now I am going to be addicted to another blog.

    Carey Rogers
    aka Roscoe's mommy (the swap eating dog)

    ReplyDelete