Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday Wishes

I have been studying a certain blog by Andrea Ewen.  Her site is called Ewen Style   I love her vintage, girly, awesome cards.  The card I'll be showing you is one I cased from her.  You can find it on her Splitcoast Stampers gallery HERE  Of course, I changed it a bit, but kept the layout and a few of the embellishments.  Here is my card: (Click on any photo to see it larger)
 

Card Recipe:
Stamps:   Just Because by JustRite
Ink:           Pool Party, Soft Suede (SU)
Paper:      Attic Boutique DSP, Pool Party, White, Very Vanilla (SU)
Other:      Punches:  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Large Oval  (SU)
                 Daisy (MS), Heart Adorning Accents EF (SU)Ribbon for bow
                 (Offray), ribbon on front panel: Chantilly crochet trim (SU),
                 flowers by shabby chic, dimensionals, glue dots, scor pal

I see that I have lost another reader.  It makes me feel sad.  I understand though.  I know I have not been posting often, but I wish you would stick with me.  I would like to think that when I do post, that hopefully, it is worth the look.     

Blessings and thanks for sticking with me!
Terri          

2 comments: